Tweetmeme is a service which aggregates all the popular links on twitter to determine which links are popular. Tweetmeme is able to categorize these links into categories and subcategories, making it easy to filter out the noise to find what your interested in.
Tweetmeme provide a button that you can add to your website or blog to enable you to share new content and tweet about it. The button provides a fully integrated URL shortener and the story or pages title. Each link which is posted on twitter adds one link to the link count on that story.
- NEW - You can now see the tweet stats for a configurable number of posts
- NEW - You can now see the tweet stats for a specific post on the edit post screen
- NEW - You can now change the URL shortner you are using
- Allows you to easily add the Tweetmeme button to your blog posts in b2evolution
- Allows you to choose where the button should be placed - top or bottom (or both) of your post along with positioning it to the left or right of the text.
- Choose between the compact or normal style buttons
- Allows you to change the source which you retweet, E.g. "RT @yourname "
More about these options can be found on the Tweetmeme button page
Download the Tweetmeme Plugin, upload it to your plugins folder and install it via the Global Settings tab. Read the readme file and update your settings. Post a comment here with any questions.